Dragon Martial Arts Academy - Creston
Note that several of the following will apply to students and parents alike. Please honor the spirit of coming to learn and help others through showing mutual respect and consideration.
If you or your child feels symptoms of ANY potentially contagious condition, or if you have had a recent exposure to anyone required to isolate; please stay home.
Any classes missed as a result of protecting the health of your fellow students will be credited as necessary.
- All Jewelry needs to be removed before class.
- Finger and Toe Nails need to be clipped short.
- If a class is in session, please keep all talking to a minimum and speak quietly so not to disrupt someone else's training.
- When waiting for your class to begin, there should be no running or yelling.
- Please attempt to arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Once a uniform has been purchased, please make sure it is clean and worn for each class.
- If you are staying to observe the class, please turn your cell phone to silent and leave the room if you need to take a call.
- Please do not speak to your child during class so they can focus on their training.