The following is a complete list of the techniques and patterns that are required in order to advance from Green Stripe to Green Belt.
(Note: During a test, students may be called on to perform any techniques and patterns learned at previous belt levels).
Floor Work (Basic Techniques)
(Note: As this is a time where students are building a foundation in order to be ready for more advanced techniques; no new basic techniques are introduced. The focus of this belt level is on improving performance on the techniques already learned and self-defense proficiency).
Yellow Stripe Techniques
- Knife Hand Strike, High Turning Kick (Back Stance)
- 2 Wrist Up Block (Back Stance)
- Knife Hand Guarding Form (Back Stance)
- Wrist Front Block & Punch (Riding Horse Stance)
- Knife Hand Down Block, Front Snap Kick (Back Stance)
- Side Snap, Turn Around Side Snap Kick (Guarding Form)
Yellow Belt Techniques
- Punch, Down Block, High Turning Kick (Guarding Form)
- Front Snap, Double Punch, Front Snap Kick (Guarding Form)
- Finger Attack (Forward Stance)
- Wrist Front Block, Punch (Forward Stance)
- Jumping Front Snap Kick (Front Leg), Double Punch (Guarding Form)
- Punch, Side Snap, Jumping Side Snap Kick (Guarding Form)
- Dan-Gun Hyung
- Do-San Hyung
Previous Belt Next Belt